BASIC PLAN, TWIN ROOM
BASIC PLAN, TWIN ROOM
TRAVEL DATES: From November 18th (Sat.) to November 26th (Sun.), 2023
* Check the travel itinerary HERE
CITIES: Tokyo, Kyoto
TOUR TYPE: GROUP TOUR
MIN. NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: 5
PAYMENT METHOD: Credit card
Those who participate in the tour will receive a set of DIR EN GREY's official merch as a special gift!
DIR EN GREY OFFICIAL MOBILE SITE
『DIR EN GREY ONLINE』
members will receive an additional gift!
*User registration confirmation required
*Check the following page for more
information about the service.
- All excursions and announcements during the tour will only be conducted in English.
- The tour price shown is per person.
In case of applying for the twin room plan, please make sure to apply with a companion since a one-person application will not be accepted.
We will not match roommates on our end.If you plan to book a twin room, please note that you will need to book 2 "twin room plans", since the specified price is per person.
- A single application can be made for a maximum of two people (including the representative).
- The schedule of tour days may change depending on different conditions such as weather or traffic.
- Minimal group start from 5 people.
- Extension of stay
- Ticket for DIR EN GREY TOUR23 PHALARIS FINAL -The scent of a peaceful death- show at Zepp Haneda, Tokyo on November 21st.
- Optional guided tours in Kamakura and / or Nara
For any of these options, please reach out to us at email@example.com within the below-specified dates.
For a extension of stay or the extra live ticket, send your inquiry within September 1st (Fri.) at 12:00 (JST).
For optional guided tours, send your inquiry within November 1st (Wed.) at 12:00 (JST).
* Please note that we will not accept any applications after these dates.
Please note that this is a group tour.
Please understand that you will need to comply with the instructions given by the guide, to strictly follow the time schedule and to be respectful of the other participants.
Please note that we reserve the right to ask any person to withdraw from a tour if it is considered necessary for the wellbeing or safety of that person or other members of the group